January 9, 2011

My Makeup Collection & Storage Solutions

Hey everyone! I think it's about time that I got around to showing you my makeup collection, along with how I have organized it all in my bathroom along with my jewelry, hair accessories, skincare, etc. This way, when I buy and try new products, you will get to watch my collection grow along with me! And maybe it will inspire you to get some of the items for yourself, although any truly talented makeup maven can make a killer look whether she's using NYC or YSL. So look on and enjoy! :]

SINK AREA

This includes my beloved lipstick lamp, homemade brush holder, magnified mirror w/ extra-magnified attachment, ceramic bow box, Neutrogena makeup removing wipes, deodorant, Clinique moisturizer, Pink Sugar body lotion, Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, Paris Hilton perfume, and MAC Brush Cleanser (I put on a spray top so I waste less product from a spray bottle) and an empty Pink Sugar cream container that I store a heavy moisturizer in.


I got this random lipstick light from one of those teen home/bedroom accessory stores back in the day, about 10+ years ago.


I think this is sooooo cute!!! Pink light makes me happy!!!


How cute is this little holder? It's an odd size though, but an adorable way to store cotton pads!

SINK AREA

My vanity area

UNDER SINK DRAWER

Contains all of my various hair accessories

UNDER SINK CABINET

Looks messy, even though it's organized. Empty packaging, skincare/not frequently used products, brush cleaning/sterilizing supplies, my hairbrushes/styling tools, and my travel hair straightener pouch (LOVE me some pink leopard! <3)>


These are arranged by color family, on a spice rack with a skid-proof bottom. It comfortably holds two bottles deep at ten across, with an estimated 60 bottle maximum capacity.
MINI TOOL BOX

On top, I keep my multi-purpose mixing bowl and a magnetic palette that I made myself from a DVD case for various single eyeshadows of odd shapes/sizes. EPIC FAIL, hence why I stopped using it. More broken shadows than I can count here. :[


Random tools--lighters, sponge applicators, bleach pen, and a safe place for palettes I had broken shadows in that needed repressing, which I have since done.

Nail/manicure tools

Nailpolish swatches on large popsicle sticks (helps pick out a color!)


Hair products

Pink box containing clip-in hair extensions
Jewelry box

Jewelry
Sunglasses
MAKEUP STORAGE



Top of Makeup Tower:
--Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland eyeshadow palette
--(2) magnetic Inglot Freedom Palettes stacked


Upper Left: False eyelashes
Upper Right: Highlighters
Bottom Left: Face products (primer, foundation, concealer, powders)
Bottom Right: Blushes/bronzers


Upper Left: Eye primers
Upper Right: Liquid eyeliners
Bottom Left: Fat/chubby liners (also used as secondary bases)
Bottom Right: Thin pencil liners


Upper Left: Mascaras & Eyelash Curler
Upper Right: Pigments
Bottom Left: Eyeshadow singles, duos, and trios
Bottom Right: Smaller eyeshadow palettes


Upper Left: Tube lip glosses and lip treatment
Upper Right: Lip gloss wands
Bottom Left: Lipliners
Bottom Right: Lipsticks I didn't depot (MAC, NYX, Inglot, & a couple Revlons)


Bottom drawer of makeup storage, not too full but I'm probably going to store some towels and other larger items in there. To the left is my newly depotted lipstick set, backups of the now discontinued Revlon Makeup Eraser pens, and my glitter set.


0 comments: