November 8, 2010

Simple Smokey FOTD

Hey! Sorry it's been a while again, but as usual, life has gotten in the way of things. I have some exciting posts coming this week, including my next installment of the Gossip Girl makeover series. I will also have some great news hopefully by the end of the week to share with you, but more on that later.

For now, I leave you with a pretty yet realllly simple FOTD that I wore to class this evening. And just FYI, I do NOT Photoshop my pictures, though you can probably tell.
Since it is night time and I'm indoors, the flash from my camera casted a blue tint no matter what setting I put my camera on. The last picture is probably the truest to life.


FACE
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 140 Buff
Maybelline Coverstick in Ivory (under eyes) and Light Beige (on blemishes)
Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in 01 Light
Victoria's Secret Bronzer/Highlighter Trio in Gilded (all over)

CHEEKS
Milani Powder Bronzer in 01 Light
MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden (contour)
NARS Blush in Desire (apples)
Palladio Herbal Highlighter in Natural Glow (t-zone and cheekbones)




EYES
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study (base, all over)
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black (base, lids/crease, blended out)
Inglot Pro-5 Freedom Eyeshadow in Pearl 454 (midtone pearl grey; lid/crease/lower lashline)
Inglot Pro-5 Freedom Eyeshadow in AMC 63 (matte true black; crease/lower lashline)
Inglot Pro-5 Freedom Eyeshadow in Matte 351 (matte ivory; highlight/blending)
Sephora Birthday Gift Eyeshadow in White (inner corners)
Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in Black (upper lashline)
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black (upper and lower lashes)
Victoria's Secret Pink Me Up Chubby Eye Crayon in Freestyle (lower waterline)

LIPS
NYX Lipliner Pencil in 848 Flower (all over lips)
NYX Lipstick in Narcissus
MAC Lipstick in Creme d'Nude


What was your Face of the Day?

0 comments: