January 3, 2011

Happy 2011 & Happy Blog B-Day!!!

How exciting…my little blog just turned one year old! But 25 posts is so pathetic…that means I averaged just under one post every two weeks for all of 2010! That is just unacceptable! But rather than sit here and apologize yet AGAIN, I am simply going to promise to do my absolute best to share my thoughts, feelings, and makeup/fashion adventures with you all as often as possible! I hope everyone rang in the new year very well and has big plans for 2011. Personally, this is supposed to be “my” year. Thank you to all of my Followers for tolerating my inconsistent yet enthusiastic beauty posts. Hopefully, you stay tuned and enjoy everything else I have planned for you all! :]

First, I’ll start off a bit slow by sharing with you some of the current promotions and even a contest some of our favorite companies are running. Just click on each picture to follow the link to the appropriate sesdf of each website!


ULTA








ESTEE LAUDER

Enter code NEWYEAR at checkout.
Valid thru January 3rd, 11:59pm EST.


AVON



KORRES


ORIGINS (Contest!)


SEPHORA (for iPhone owners)


I have some fun dupe alerts to talk about tomorrow. I’d do it now but until I invest in some full spectrum lightbulbs, my camera simply stinks when it’s dark outside in the disgusting yellow bathroom lighting. Sooo with that I promise to see you then!

0 comments: