January 30, 2011

Zoya Nailpolish Haul

Hey everyone! So yesterday I FINALLY received my Zoya nailpolish order that I had placed back on January 8th. Yeah, I waited for kind of a while, but I was more excited to see the package in my mailbox out of anticipation than aggravation.

The thing is that they were running a promotion where if you ordered 3 regular, full-sized nailpolishes and entered a special code, you got them all for FREE and just paid $6.95 for shipping. The nailpolishes retail for $7.00 each on the site, so that's a savings of $21.00!!! I found out about the promotion about an hour before it IMMEDIATELY, which is why I didn't get a chance to tell you guys about it...I knew it'd be too late by the time most of you read the post, and that woulda just been mean. :/

Anyway, I understand why a free order wasn't their first priority to ship out, so I understood to be patient. I was just so excited to receive my goodies, especially since I had never tried Zoya polishes before. I read good things all over the blogosphere, so I wasn't worried at all.

So without further ado, let's see my Zoya nailpolish haul! :]
(Oh and P.S.--I played with color settings in some of the photos to show the truest representation of the nailpolishes as they appear in person, so excuse any odd-looking fingers or other objects!)


The package


Package contents



My invoice/receipt (how amazing?!)


A fun booklet of all the colors Zoya polishes are available in...can you say "Wishlist?"

They sent a swatch plate of their latest collection, Intimate, with my order! How cool!
The little sturdy cloth pouch the actual polishes are stored and shipped in

Jolene playing peek-a-boo! lol

L to R: Dovima (matte), Jolene (jelly), Edyta (sparkle) (No Flash)

L to R: Dovima (matte), Jolene (jelly), and Edyta (sparkle) (Flash)

Dovima swatch; 2 coats, no basecoat/topcoat (No Flash)

Edyta swatch; 1 coat, no basecoat/topcoat (No Flash)

Jolene swatch; 2 coats, no basecoat/topcoat (No Flash)

More info to come when I actually use these bad boys! :]
Thanks, Zoya, for the awesome promotion...I wish every company did this!

0 comments: