January 31, 2011

Small Haul: Ulta & Inglot

So ever since Inglot opened here in South Florida, I have been ecstatic! I've been to the NYC location mannnny times, but having it in a local mall is different than having to drudge through tourist hell in Times Square to get to my precious Inglot! I particularly love this company because it's great quality for the affordable pricepoints, and completely made in Poland. I happen to be a pure 50% Polish and speak it fluently, thus a rare Polish find gets me very excited!

I also stopped into Ulta to get a few things I needed for an upcoming photoshoot and to take advantage of my 20% off entire order coupon that was expiring.

Here is a pic of all my goodies:

NYX Jumbo Pencil--Lavender
NYX Candy Glitter Liner--Disco Ball
LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer/Base
Inglot Perfect Concealer--#43
Inglot Under Makeup Base


Swatches in same order (With Flash)


Swatches in order (No Flash)


Swatches in shadow (check out the glitter!!!)

These items may seem kind of boring, but they're actually extremely useful and versatile for what they are! Let me explain my purchases:
--NYX Jumbo Pencil--great as an eyeliner, eyeshadow base, and even a blush or lipstick (if desperate enough!)
--NYX Candy Liner--I'd been wanting MAC Reflects 3D Silver and while I wouldn't exactly call this a dupe, it's definitely a satisfying cheaper alternative
--LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer/Base--this works as well (if not better) as DUO Eyelash Adhesive to stick lightweight objects to the skin for more avant-garde makeup looks
--Inglot Perfect Concealer--I got this to use in place of a MAC Chromagraphic Pencil, which is like a fleshtoned lipliner to clean up the outside of the lipshape or smudged lipliner
--Inglot Under Makeup Base--I am running out of my Too Faced Primed & Poreless primer and like to try out other products, thus this was a great $11 alternative!

What treats have you helped yourself to lately?

0 comments: