June 1, 2011

Update & NEW BLOG! ♥

Hey everyone!

I know I have been so absent lately. I am FINALLY graduating college in September, after seven grueling years of roughing it, both academically and in life in general. My graduate portfolio is due in about six weeks and it has been taking up a lot of my time, in addition to my regular homework and life necessities, such as food shopping, errands, etc. Anyways, I promise to be back in full swing as soon as school fires me from being its bitch.

Anyways, I also wanted to let you all know that I did start a new blog recently, Swatch Party. You might be thinking what would possess me to start a new blog when I have been neglecting this one so much, but there's a good reason. Swatch Party is dedicated solely to swatches and mini-reviews of products I already own and eventually purchase. This takes a lot less time than coming up with regular blog topics, creating looks or compiling hauls, and taking the time to photograph and upload everything. Those posts usually take me 3+ hours to create, while swatching takes only about 1 hour. Right now, my time is precious, but I still enjoy blogging, so I saw this as a solution to the best of both worlds.

Please follow Swatch Party, tell your blogging buddies about it, and let me know what you would like to see swatched in the future!

Thanks for your support, for sticking with me, and being awesome!

Xoxo

0 comments: