June 5, 2011

Mini Drugstore Haul

I just wanted to share with you a tiny haul I did recently from CVS and Walgreens combined. I try to keep up with weekly drugstore sales so that I do okay, and try to also use store and manufacturers' coupons. I am not a drugstore makeup addict, but at least if I am gunna buy it anyway, I'd rather get it at a better price.

Anyways, here is what I have purchased recently for practically free:

Left to Right: St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub (Bonus Size), Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow in Electric Pop, Essie Nailpolish in Sand Tropez, Sally Hansen Crackle Nailpolish in Ink Splatter (black), backups of my beloved Revlon ColorStay Normal to Oily/Combination Skin Foundations in Ivory & Sand Beige, and Scunci hair elastics

Here are swatches of the Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadows:


I just browsed my latest Ulta circular today and saw that O.P.I. has released a full-scale Shatter collection, including a re-run of the black one that sold out in a hot second with the Katy Perry collection. So now I kind of regret getting the Sally Hansen one, but seeing as how I haven't used it yet, hopefully it will work just as well. I'll definitely let you know!

Also, please follow the new blog: Swatch Party



0 comments: